The M series of entirely prefabricated units is designed for quick assembly, with elegant architecture and superior environmental performance. With two or three floors, terraced, semi-detached or detached, these homes optimize every location for families who want to live there.
It’s the culmination of combined talents and a unique collaboration between architecture firm L.McComber and ÉNERGÉCO CONCEPT, manufacturer of prefabricated modular homes.
- Contemporary style
- Modular and scalable design
- 1 -3 floors (plex)
- 3 rooms per floor (plex)
- Optional mezzanine and roof terrace
- Pre-fabricated factory modules
- Modules installed on foundations
- Manufactured from regionally sourced eco-friendly materials
- Suitable for basement
- Suitable for crawlspace
- 2 x 8 Structure
- High-density cellulose insulation and rigid insulation
- Double inner lining for quick wiring without affecting waterproofing
Roofing and exterior cladding
- Exterior coating to be validated according to zoning regulations
- Double lining
- High-density cellulose insulation
- Reinforced EPDM
Finishing offered with turnkey option
- Possibility of complete factory interior finishing
- Gypsum-free walls and ceilings (other)
- Kitchen cabinets
- Quartz counters in kitchen and bathrooms
- Selection of VOC-free materials for healthy indoor air
Doors & Windows
- High-performance triple glazing
- Argon gas
- Double layer of low-emissivity film for maximum insulation
- Average R value: R6
L. Mc Comber – living architecture
L. McComber architecture and design is known for accuracy and sensitivity to context. From building units on irregular lots, to designing niche businesses, to revamping cramped or neglected homes, each combines evocative force with precision and meticulous attention to detail.
Designed and manufactured entirely in Quebec, the M Series was designed for our harsh climate, with superior environmental performance and elegant architecture. These entirely prefabricated homes can be quickly assembled. For triplex, duplex with or without mezzanine, terraced, semi-detached or even detached, these homes optimize each location for the benefit of families who want to live there.
Construction & manufacturing
ÉNERGÉCO CONCEPT INC.
ÉNERGÉCO CONCEPT is a company based in the Laurentians specializing in manufacturing energy‑efficient, 100% factory-built, prefab modular homes.
Through continual investments in innovation and improvement of its manufacturing processes, the company integrates a maximum of LEED housing requirements. Motto: Save energy and respect the environment when we build your own home.